Situated in the heart of Broadbeach Waters, ‘Blakely Terrace’ is perfectly positioned for first home buyers or investors who demand unparalleled lifestyle and location.
The the newly renovated 120m² apartment combines 2 bedrooms, modern kitchen with integrated appliances and tidy bathroom. The functional living area opens out to the large south-facing balcony making entertaining a breeze.
Being located of the first floor in a block of only 5 units, with established gardens and low body corporate fees, this property boasts its appeal.
Conveniently located within a 5-minute walk to Broadbeach’s vibrant dining and shopping precinct, local cafe’s, Jupiter’s casino, the Gold Coast Light Rail Network and Pacific Fair Shopping Centre, which has recently undergone a $670 million dollar upgrade.
This unit is a must see for those who enjoy the Gold Coast lifestyle while taking advantage of living in a quiet residential area.
• 120m² of renovated open plan living
• Air conditioned
• Stainless steel appliances
• Secure single self-lock up garage and storage
• Large South facing balcony perfect for entertaining
• Separate laundry
• 5 minute walk to beach, restaurants and cafe’s, Jupiter’s Casino and Pacific Fair
• Quiet residential living area
This is not an opportunity to be missed. Contact the listing agent today.
2/35 T E Peters Drive, Broadbeach Waters, Queensland, Australia