Secure living in Sanctuary Gardens Estate – VACANT POSSESSION
This townhouse boasts both composure and appeal, beautifully presented in a prestigious gated estate of Hope Island. With open plan living and dining adjoining the private courtyard, lined with easily maintained gardens, this town house flaunts its excellence for entertaining.
Head upstairs to the three generous sized bedrooms all with built in robes and lush quality carpet. Step out of the main bedroom onto the north facing, sun soaked balcony to enjoy the peacefulness and unwind.
Enjoy the convenience and relaxed lifestyle this secure complex provides, with sparkling resort pool together with spa, sauna, gym and BBQ pavilion. Just a short walk to exclusive Sanctuary Cove restaurants and marina; or just moments drive to Hope Island shopping centre and the internationally renowned Sanctuary Cove Golf Course.
Take advantage of being in a prime northern location, only 45 minutes to Brisbane CBD, 50 minutes to Brisbane’s international airport and 30 minutes to the tourist hub of Surfers Paradise, right in the heart of the Gold Coast.
Body corp fees are $1260 per quarter
– 3 bedrooms all with built-in robes
– 2 bathrooms (Ensuite in main bedroom)
– Downstairs powder room
– Open plan living and dining
– Modern kitchen with dishwasher
– Separate laundry
– Single automatic garage
– Split system air-conditioning in main living and master bedroom
– Resort pool, Gym Sauna, Spa and BBQ area
– Ample car parking for guests
– Good on-site managers, pet friendly
– Rental estimate of $425 per week
– Serious Seller not testing market
This terrific townhouse will immediately strike interest and enthusiasm among those looking for a quality suburban property at a great price! Inspection is highly recommended.
Contact – Jordan Klaas – 0423 743 297 – email@example.com
34/60 Caseys Road, Hope Island, Queensland, Australia